|"It's a museum piece!"
Boots of Speed was a basic object in League of Legends.
Gold efficiency *
- Boots of Speed is the object from which the movement speed gold value is derived, and as such derives a value of 12 per point of movement speed.
BecameMercury Boots Mobility Boots Boots of Swiftness Sorcerer's Boots Ionian Boots of Lucidity Grebas del Berserker Ninja Tabi
Similar objectsSlightly Magical Boots
- The flat bonus movement speed of the Boots of Speed and everything it becomes is unique and therefore does not stack with other boots.
- HR Boots of Speed it is the only basic item that increases movement speed.
- Cassiopeia is the only champion who cannot buy boots.
- Boots of Speed can be used as an initial object (along with Life Potions) with any champion, especially those that require high mobility. However, since the item does not grant a defensive or offensive stat, special care must be taken with enemy champions.
- Many advanced players use boots as a starting item for the center lane in order to dodge skill shots from enemies.
Patch historyV10.23 - Eliminate
- Removed from the game.
- Replaced by Boots.
- It is no longer integrated into Ghost Walkers, due to Frenzy in the Nexus is no longer available for playtesting.
- It was added back to the recipe of Ghost Walkers.
- Removed from recipe Ghost Walkers, due to the item being removed from the game.
- Added to the recipe of Ghost Walkers.
- New effect: now limited to one pair of boots.
- Bug Fix: Tooltip has been fixed.
- Cost reduced to 300 of 325 .
- Boots of Speed check mark "Limited to 1": now players can only buy one of them.
- Item cost reduced to 325 of 350 .
- Movement speed reduced to 25 from 50.
- Boots of Speed now displays Ionian Boots of Lucidity as a build option instead of Ninja Tabi.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Cost increased to 350 of 250 .