|"Submit to my designs."
This article or section is under construction.
- 1 Agitated
- 2 Catch me if you can!
- 3 Damnation
- 4 ¡Eureka!
- 5 too good to be eaten
- 6 Reverse Ninja Force
- 7 Lurking
- 8 Best of Piltover
- 9 Pirates vs. Ninjas
- 10 Plants vs. Zombies
- 11 Sunlight Protection
- 12 Thorn Growth
- 13 Volibear vs. Zilean
- 14 References
Si You Fr. Jinx perform one of their special taunts towards Caitlyn, Caitlyn gets the "Agitated" debuff. This debuff lasts until Caitlyn damages the source or dies.
- Vi - "Agitated: How agitating."
- Jinx - "Agitated: And you thought Vi was obnoxious."
Catch Me If You Can!
As long as Jinx is on the opposing team of Caitlyn and / or Vi, they each earn a debuff titled, "Catch me if you can!"
- The weakening of Jinx says "Cait and Vi are chasing you. What fun! Ridiculed Cops:" their total number of Caitlyn / Vi kills / assists.
- The weakening of Caitlyn y Vi says "Jinx is already messing her up again. The very ... Captured Criminals:" her kills / assists from Jinx.
In addition, Jinx gains 1 additional gold for each policeman he ridicules; Caitlyn and Vi earn 1 additional gold for each criminal they capture. Assists count.
When Nunu and Willump are killed, they will release a total of two souls! 
Otherwise when Sejuani and Bristle die, they only release a soul between the two. This comes to be a joke among the community which says that Sejuani is probably a redhead, in reference to a meme which says that redheads have no soul. 
Sign up for a Pentakill with Heimerdinger will provide you with a buff called Eureka!, with which he rejoices at the "correctness" of the state of life of his opponents. This is purely cosmetic, it has no function.
Too good to be eaten
When Fizz kills an enemy champion that is small with his ulti, Chompers will eat his body - hiding the body that champions usually leave on the ground when they die. 
This has been confirmed, affecting: Annie, Amumu, a Enemy fizz, Know, Lulu, Poppy, Tristana, See ya Ziggs. However, this does not affect Heimerdinger, Teemo o a Rumble.
Reverse Ninja Force
Ninjas are much more effective when they work alone. For every Nija on your team other than yourself, you lose 1 life. 
This only works for those champions who have the "This unit is a freaking Nija!" buff. Other champions that have Ninja skins like: Ninja Rammus, are not included.
Nidalee has a hidden passive that grants her the power of a "cougar". Nearby allied champions gain +5 experience every 5 seconds if they have a lower niver than Nidalee. 
The best of Piltover
Si Caitlyn y Vi are in the same team, they will receive the buff IN THE CASE: "Companions of the crime". When they work together to kill an enemy champion, they will receive +1 gold.
They also share the same special teasing section.
Pirates vs. Ninjas
League of Legends pirates and ninjas will start the game with a buff indicating their position. There is no requirement to obtain this buff other than by playing as any of the champions listed in the following list:
- Akali, Know, Shen and Zed - Ninja: "This unit is a flippin' ninja!"
- Gangplank - Pirate: "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate!"
- Miss Fortune - Pirate Hunter: "Yarr! I am a mighty ... Pirate Hunter!"
Plants vs. Zombies
With reference to the popular game Plants vs. Zombies, Sion / Karthus and Zyra gains 2 extra gold when her opponent is killed.
Solar light Leona deals 1 less damage to champions wearing sunglasses. This was officially declared in-game as a Did you know what ?.
This includes all command skins, Surfer Singed, Classic y Aristocrat Vayne, Vandal Twitch, Vandal gragas, Safari y Officer Caitlyn, Dragon Fist Lee Sin, Corporate World, Hired Gun Graves y Riot Graves.
Contrary to popular belief, the Sunlight ability is not decreased by 1 damage in Neon Strike Vi.
In addition to his interaction with Zion, Zyra has 2 other hidden passives, which demonstrate its nature as a plant: 
- When hit with the passive of Solar light Leona, the model from the game Zyra will grow, as her plants normally do.
- When Maokai is close to Zyra, he gets +1 Movement Speed.
Volibear vs. Zilean
Volibear y Zilean share a rivalry, due to Tom 'Zileas' Cadwells's opposition to an armored bear champion on the forums.
- The hidden passive of Volibear gives you a buff when there is a Zilean on the enemy team. The buff reads "Hatred of Timekeeper: Zilean couldn't even keep an armored bear out of League of Legends." He also says special phrases when he kills Zilean and receives 11 extra gold.
- Zilean's hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a Volibear is on the enemy team that says "Armored Bear Hater; In my day, we would never have allowed an armored bear into the League of Legends." and receives 10 extra gold from killing Volibear.
- ↑ Thresh's hidden passives
- ↑ Gingers (do) have (no) soul.
- ↑ Good Enough To Eat: 1 and 2
- ↑ Inverse Ninja Strength
- ↑ On The Prowl
- Hidden Office hidden passives