El golems camp Consists of a Big golem and in a Lesser Golem. Killing this camp grants gold And experience.
- Matar al Golem grants 120 experience.
- Have a jungle item ( ) grants 50 additional experience, and for each level below the level of the Golem, you are granted 50 bonus experience. The first large monster killed grants 120 bonus experience.
- Making a total of 170 - 520 (depending on the level difference) of experience.
- Without slowdowns, the Golem has a movement speed of 300. When his impatience is exhausted, his movement speed increased by 20%, reaching 360 [300 (+60)].
- Matar al Minigolem grants 50 experience.
- Without slowdowns, the Minigolem has a movement speed of 300. When his impatience is exhausted, his movement speed increased by 20%, reaching 360 [300 (+60)].
- 1 Curiosities
- 2 Media
- 3 Version history
- 4 References
- You could find two Golems in Summoner's Rift, where they had -10 magic resistance.
- The Golem was replaced by the Ancient Rock in Summoner's Rift in version 4.20.
- Golem Concept.jpg Concept of Goal 1
- Golem Concept 2.jpg Goal Concept 2
- Removed: Grants the Gift of Strong Hands upgrade Gift of Strong Hands when punished
- Golem base health increased to 1340 from 1240.
- Golem experience reduced to 120 from 150.
- Golem gold increased to 81 of 69 .
- Mini Golem gold reduced to 14 of 21 .
- Golem base health reduced to 1240 from 1440.
- Golem basic attack damage reduced to 70 from 73.
- Mini Golem base health reduced to 480 from 540.
- Minigólem basic attack damage reduced to 33 from 35.
- Golem base health increased to 1250 from 850.
- Mini Golem base health reduced to 500 from 550.
- Golem attack damage increased to 60 from 59.
- Golem experience reduced to 140 from 160.
- Mini Golem base health increased to 450 from 300.
- Mini Golem experience increased to 40 from 38.
- Spawn time increased to 2:05 from 1:55.
- Golem experience increased to 160 from 137.
- Initial spawn time increased to 1:55 from 1:40.
- Respawn time reduced to 50 seconds from 60.