Un increase temporarily the number of summoner experience points earned at the end of each game. There are two types of boosts: duration boosts and victory boosts. Each of them can be purchased from the Riot Store using Riot Points or received from Riot, often compensatory.
- 1 Available boosts
- 1.1 Notes
- 2 Increases Removed
- 2.1 Trivia
- 3 References
The Riot Store sells boosts for a specific number of wins and for specific durations.
|Duration increases||Duplicate the base of XP earned from a game. For example, if you got 150 XP, a one day increase would add an additional increase of 150 to your account for a total of 300.||1 day||290|
|Win increases||Add a fixed amount of about 210 XP per game. The time played in a game does not affect the reward for this boost.||3 wins||290|
- Win increases only apply if you win a game - they will only expire after winning a certain number of games.
- Duration increases are active for a certain period of time (for example, 1 day). Examples of those other bonuses that are not affected include the first win of the day bonus, the match play bonus, or a bonus from another boost.
- If you combine a Duration Boost and a Win Boost, you will receive both bonuses as long as they are both active.
- Any XP boosts you purchase will be automatically extended when there is planned server downtime. 
With Patch 7.22 and the removal of Influence Points, you can no longer buy Influence Points Influence Points increases.
The raises per win gave you a fixed amount of IP equal to the maximum base IP you can get from a game (the values were different for each game mode). This change was made to ensure players get the most out of their momentum for extremely short games, but Riot has not updated explanations of how win boosts work. Because of how profit increases work, they gave a lot less IP for Custom, Twisted Treeline, and Co-op vs. AI jengo.
Influence Points boost
|Map||Normal||Classified||Personalised||Beginner bot||Intermediate bot|
|Summoner's Rift||143-145||158 168||95||74||
|Twisted Treeline||120 143||143||-||51 54||
|IP Base||1 day||290|
|IP Base||3 days||520|
|IP Base||7 days||1020|
|IP Base||14 days||1846|
|IP Base||30 days||3490|
|Max length wins IP||2 wins||160|
|Max length wins IP||4 wins||290|
|Max length wins IP||10 wins||670|
|Max length wins IP||20 wins||1250|
|Max length wins IP||50 wins||2560|
- During special events, Riot gave the community free IP upgrades.  
- ↑ Breakdown of the reward system (BE / XP)
- ↑ Service stability update
- ↑ Vote LoL at the Golden Joystick Awards for a free champion weekend
|Hextech Crafting Items||
|Hextech Crafting Items||