|"World go where you want!"
Mundo has passed through here and may have left spelling errors or translation errors (since he does not understand English). Please help to improve it, so sooner or later it will learn. Even in this template there may be errors.
A kill occurs when the health of an enemy champion drops to 0 as long as they have no abilities or items that prevent death. The death of a champion can be avoided by the effects of an object such as the Guardian Angel, by the protection of friendly abilities such as Time travel of Zilean, or also delayed by passive abilities like Rebirth of Anivia, Cell Division of Zac y Blood Well of Aatrox.
- 1 Rewards
- 2 Execution
- 3 Multiple murder
- 4 Extermination
- 5 Gold Rewards
- 5.1 Bounty values
- 6 Items benefiting from kills
- 7 Skills benefiting from kills
- 8 See also
- 9 References
The last player to hit the target champion is awarded the kill, and all contributors in the last 10 seconds are awarded an assist. If the slain champion has any transferable buff ( Emblem of Insight or Ashes Emblem), the "assassin" champion gains all of these buffs and the duration of each buff is reset. When a champion is killed, the player who scored the final hit receives gold (50-500g) (in Howling Abyss the maximum gold for a kill exceeds 500g) and experience. To reduce the effectiveness of feeders and "snowballed" lines or lanes, less gold is awarded when a champion is lower level than the assassins. Additionally, a champion with many consecutive kills will award a sizable reduced reward, hitting a floor of 50 gold, almost the gold value of a minion. The bounty will reset to 300 if that champion kills an enemy champion, or gradually resets with more assists or farming (reference notes on reward values, details below). In the game, assassinations can be sacrificed in favor of achieving an objective on the map, or due to other situational circumstances, such as the champion's low health retreating from high-risk enemy territory.
If a champion dies without taking damage or a debuff from an enemy champion in the last 8 seconds, then he is executed. Otherwise, murder is taken by the last enemy who hurt him. Executions are caused by turrets, minions, or jungle monsters. Executions do not award gold but do grant experience to nearby enemy champions.
In some cases it may be advantageous for a player to be intentionally executed as an alternative to being killed by an enemy champion and receiving the gold from the kill. Doing this in the ARAM allows you to visit the store without awarding kills for the enemy team.
Executions do not cut the kill streak, however they do result in the loss of stacks of Mejai's Soul Stealer and Sword of the Unseen items.
The act of killing multiple champions within 10 seconds each (30 seconds for the PentaKill after a QuadraKill if there are no respawns and enemies). The following comments are displayed: "Summoner" has died "(name killed) Summoner" for a [...] '!
- Double Kill (2)
- Triple Kill (3)
- Quadra Kill (4)
- Penta Kill (5)
- Legendary Kill (6+) Note: in a fair match it is highly unlikely that a player will witness a legendary kill. This is due to many factors including death timers, choice of summoner spells, and cooperation of both teams. To put this into perspective, the odds of witnessing a pentakill is 1 in every 150+ games, as per the infographic.
An extermination is defined as: killing the last living champion of the enemy team. Doing an extermination is far easier than marking a pentakill, the only requirement is to give a last hit to the last enemy champion, not all of them. There is no extra gold ratio for marking an extermination.
La ganancia estándar por marcar un asesinato son 300 de oro. Cada asesinato (en una ronda) por un campeón incrementa su valor (La recompenza ganada por matár a ese campeón que lleva muchas muertes acumuladas sin morir) en un 20% hasta un máximo de 500 de oro. Each death (in a row) of a champion reduces its value, by 8.5% for the first death and 20% for every death afterwards, to a minimum of 50 gold. The bounty will reset to 300 if said champion kills an enemy champion, or resets more gradually with assists. Assists remove one stage of the death penalty each (if a champion was on his third death (220 gold), an assist would raise the value to that of two deaths (275 gold)). Every kill a champion achieves without dying (called a killing spree) increases that champion's bounty to a maximum of 500 gold as stated before. The gold bounty is not reset when the champion is executed without any enemy champion contributing to it. Being on a killing spree only affects the gold gained upon your death. First Blood (the first kill of the match) gives an additional 100 gold (400 total) beyond the basic amount for the kill.
|First blood: 400 air|
|1st murder: 300 air||1st death: 300 air|
|2nd murder: 360 air||'2da death': 275 air|
|'3er murder': 432 gold (Kill streak)||'3ra death': 220 air|
|'4to murder': 500 gold (Destruction)||'4th death': 176 air|
|'5to murder': 500 gold (Unstoppable)||'5th death': 141 air|
|'6to murder': 500 gold (Domain)||'6th death': 112 air|
|'7mo murder': 500 gold (Almost a God)||'7ma death': 90 air|
|8th murder'''': 500 gold (Legendary)||'8va death': 72 air|
|9 + ' murder'''': 500 gold (Legendary)||'9na death': 58 air|
Note that gold values will continue to drop past the 9th death, eventually stopping at 50 gold. Also, with lower killing spree bounty cap and increased bounty gain, there is no additional gold for a shut down beyond the 4th kill.
Prior to V3.9 values:
|First blood: 400 air|
|1st murder: 300 air||1st death: 300 gold|
|'2nd murder': 360 air||2nd death: 261 gold|
|'3rd murder': 432 gold (Kill streak)||3rd death: 183 gold|
|'4th murder': 500 gold (Massacre)||4th death: 128 gold|
|'5th murder': 500 gold (Unstoppable)||5th death: 90 gold|
|'6th murder': 500 gold (Domain)||6th death: 63 gold|
|'7th murder': 500 gold (Almost a God)||7th death: 44 gold|
|'8th murder': 500 gold (Legendary)||8th death: 31 gold|
|'9+ murder': 500 gold (Legendary)||9th death: 21 gold|
Note that gold values will continue to drop past the 9th death, eventually stopping at 15 gold. Also, with lower killing spree bounty cap and increased bounty gain, there is no additional gold for a shut down beyond the 4th kill.
Prior to V220.127.116.11 values:
|First Blood: 400 gold|
|1st kill: 300 gold||1st death: 300 gold|
|2nd kill: 330 gold||2nd death: 273 gold|
|3rd kill: 363 gold (Killing spree)||3rd death: 216 gold|
|4th kill: 399 gold (Rampage)||4th death: 170 gold|
|5th kill: 439 gold (Unstoppable)||5th death: 135 gold|
|6th kill: 483 gold (Dominating)||6th death: 106 gold|
|7th kill: 500 gold (Godlike)||7th death: 84 gold|
|8th kill: 566 gold (Legendary)||8th death: 66 gold|
|9+ kills: 600 gold (Legendary)||9th death: 52 gold|
Note that gold values will continue to drop past the 9th death, eventually stopping at 50 gold.
Prior to V18.104.22.168 values:
|First Blood: 400 gold|
|1st kill: 300 gold||1st death: 300 gold|
|2nd kill: 350 gold||2nd death: 255 gold|
|3rd kill: 408 gold (Killing spree)||3rd death: 217 gold|
|4th kill: 475 gold (Rampage)||4th death: 185 gold|
|5th kill: 555 gold (Unstoppable)||5th death: 157 gold|
|6th kill: 647 gold (Dominating)||6th death: 133 gold|
|7th kill: 754 gold (Godlike)||7th death: 113 gold|
|8th kill: 879 gold (Legendary)||8th death: 96 gold|
|9+ kills: 1000 gold (Legendary)||9+ deaths: 90 gold|
Items benefiting from kills
- Athene's Unholy Grail - Restores 12% of your max mana on kill or assist.
- Avarice Blade - +10% critical strike chance. Unique Passive - Avarice: Gain an additional +3 gold every 10 seconds. Unique Passive - Greed: Gain an additional 2 gold every kill.
- The Bloodthirster - Gain an additional 1 physical damage and 0.2% life steal per champion or minion kill. Maximum of +30 damage and +6% life steal. Half of the bonuses are lost upon death.
- Bonetooth Necklace - Unique Passive: +2 attack damage per level Rengar collects trophies when killing Champions, and gains bonus effects based on how many trophies he has. Kills and assists grant 1 trophy, and 1 trophy is lost on death.
- 3 Trophies: +10 armor penetration
+5% cooldown reduction
- 6 Trophies: +25 movement speed
- 9 Trophies: Rengar's leap gains 150 bonus range.
- 14 Trophies: Thrill of the Hunt's duration is increased by 3 seconds. Additionally, Rengar's next ability used after activating Thrill of the Hunt generates 1 bonus Ferocity.
- 3 Trophies: +10 armor penetration
- Doran's Ring - +15 ability power, +80 health, +3 mana regen per 5 seconds. Passive - Restores 4 mana when you kill an enemy unit.
- Mejai's Soulstealer - Your champion gains 8 ability power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a champion kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's cooldowns are reduced by 15%.
- Sword of the Divine - +45% attack speed, Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 3 seconds or 3 critical strikes - 60 second cooldown. Passive: This item does not grant any attack speed while on cooldown. Champion kills reduce the current cooldown by 50%.
- Sword of the Occult - Your champion gains +5 damage per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a champion kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's movement speed is increased 15%
Skills benefiting from kills
- Shadow Dance de Akali (Active): Akali moves through the shadows to quickly strike her target and deal magic damage. Akali gains an Essence of Shadow once every few seconds up to a total of 3, affected by cooldown reduction. The time to gain a charge doesn't count when at maximum charges. Additionally, Akali gains an Essence of Shadow for a kill or an assist.
- Disintegrate de Annie (Active): Annie shoots a mana infused fireball, dealing magic damage to her target. The mana cost is refunded if it kills the target.
- Carnivore Cho'Gath (Passive): Whenever Cho'Gath kills a unit, he recovers health and mana. The values restored increase with Cho'Gath's level.
- feast de Cho'Gath (Active): Target enemy takes true damage. If Feast kills the target, Cho'Gath grows larger and gains extra health and basic attack range, stacking up to six times. Cho'Gath loses half of these stacks, rounded up (Lost stacks being rounded up, thus, kept stacks rounded down), whenever he dies.
- Noxian Guillotine de Darius (Active): Darius leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage. Darius may recast Noxian Guillotine within 12 seconds if it kills the target.
- Dark Frenzy de Evelyn (Active): Evelynn removes all slows affecting her, gains bonus movement speed for 3 seconds and ignores unit collision. Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.
- Burst of Speed de Fiora (Active): Fiora gains additional attack speed for 3 seconds. Each autoattack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her movement speed for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed. Assists reduce the cooldown by half of the base amount.
- Parrley's Gangplank (Active): Gangplank shoots a target enemy with his pistol, dealing physical damage. If it is killed with this ability, he gains extra gold and refunds half the mana cost. This ability can critically strike and applies on-hit effects, including his passive.
- Bladesurge de Irelia (Active): Irelia dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. This applies on-hit effects. If it kills the target, Bladesurge's cooldown refreshes and refunds 35 mana.
- Voracity de Katarina (Innate passive): After a kill or an assist, Katarina's cooldowns are reduced by 15 seconds.
- Parade of Karthus (Toggle Off): When Karthus kills a unit, he restores mana.
- Evolved Leap Evolved Leap de Kha'Zix (Active): Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area. Kills and assists refreshes Leap's cooldown.
- Malefic Visions of Malzahar (Active): Malzahar infects his target's mind, dealing magic damage every half seconds for 4 seconds. If the target dies while afflicted by the visions, they pass the curse on to a nearby enemy unit, refreshing the duration and restoring mana to Malzahar.
- Highlander of Master Yi (Active): Increases Master Yi's movement speed and attack speed for a few seconds, as well as making him immune to any slow effects. Additionally, killing a champion lowers the cooldowns on all of Master Yi's basic abilities by 18 seconds. Assists lower the cooldowns by 9 seconds. Both add 4 seconds of additional duration to Highlander.
- Children of the Grave de Mordekaiser (Active): Mordekaiser deals damage to the target and curses it for 10 seconds, stealing life. Damage is equal to a percentage of the target's maximum health. If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds. During this time, Mordekaiser gains 20% of their ability power and attack damage. The spirit gains 75% of Mordekaiser's adjusted damage, ability power, and health totals.
- Siphoning Strike de Nasus (Active): Nasus's next attack will deal additional damage. Siphoning Strike permanently gains 3 damage whenever it kills an enemy. The bonus is doubled to 6 stacked damage if the enemy killed by Siphoning Strike is a champion, large monster or large minion.
- Enrage of Sion health bonus can be triggered by killing an enemy unit with any of Sion's damage sources, including autoattacks, champion abilities, summoner spells and item actives.
- Carrion Renewal by Swain (Innate): Whenever Swain kills an enemy unit, he restores 9 (+1 per level) mana.
- Rocket Jump de Tristana (Active): Tristana fires at the ground to propel herself to a target location, dealing magic damage and slowing surrounding units by 60% for 2.5 seconds when she lands. On kills or assists, Rocket Jump's cooldown resets.
- Living Vengeance de Varus (Innate passive): On champion kill or assist, Varus gains 40% attack speed for 6 seconds. On minion kill, Varus gains 20% attack speed for 3 seconds
- Baleful Strike de Weighs (Passive): Veigar gains 1/2/3/4/5 bonus ability power for each champion kill from any damage source and 1 bonus ability power for each minion kill with Baleful Strike. The bonus is doubled to 2 AP if the enemy killed by Baleful Strike is a champion, large monster or large minion.
- Kill to Death Ratio
- ↑ YORICK BUG - LEGENDARY KILL [HD ]