|Champion||History||Strategy||Aspects and Curiosities|
|"Submit to my designs."
|This article is under construction. Help finish it!|
Playing with Nasus
- When playing with nasus, be careful with the tanks in the beginning and late, because they are the most difficult to kill with nasus, farm the q and stay away from the tanks in the beginning, especially darius because with his q he regenerates the life that you take away when he is about to die.
- Land the last blow with Absorbing Hit will be decisive for the outcome of the game.
- If you are alone, Spirit Fire is an excellent way to repeatedly kill in lane. It can be bad if you are in a lane with 2 and you make your way too far. Find the right balance between the final blows of Absorbing Strike and repeat kill in area of effect.
- If you have low defenses, they will come after you even during your ultimate. Try to buy some survival items even from your DPS specialist.
Playing against Nasus
- By transforming with his ultimate ability, Nasus becomes one of the strongest in the league. Take on him only if you have a clear advantage.
- Max Level Wither is a very effective way to counter Attack Damage characters. Try to avoid being trapped alone by him.
- Nasus has a tendency to be dragged. Try not to attack him with all your Life.
Use of skills
- Soul Eater will keep you in the jungle or solo lane with no trouble.
- Continuously do the last one with hit with Absorbing Strike will have a huge impact in the later parts of the game, and will be your main source of damage.
- The damage of Absorbing Strike works on turrets. Use it to throw them away quickly.
- Using Withering on your targets will make it easier to use Spirit Fire before striking with Absorbing Strike. What Spirit Fire reduces the target's armor, Absorbing Hit will hit a lot more.
- Wither is the best option to stop champions who rely heavily on basic attacks.
- With a large amount of cooldown reduction (40%), Nasus can keep Wither almost continuously (5 seconds duration, 6,6 cooldown). However, Tenacity can counteract this effect.
- Be careful when using Spirit Fire near your tower when the line is pushed, you will lose a few last hits to Absorbing Strike.
- During the lines phase, Spirit Fire is a great way to keep the enemy from getting close to do the last hit on your minions, but it comes at a high mana cost.
- Fury of the Sands can be used defensively or offensively, as it allows to trap or escape enemies, since it also provides a large amount of life.