Oracle Lens is a trinket object in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
The drone summoned by Oracle Lens sweeps the surrounding area, granting Obscured view of all units within their detection radius regardless of terrain and undergrowth.
- The units Invisible traps, as well as visible traps and sentries, will be shown as a red silhouette. This does not make them objective.
- HR Hidden traps and sentinels are revealed. Sentinels are also disabled.
Interchangeable withFar Vision Impairment Sentinel Totem
- Oracle Lens Use a limit scope.
- Prior to patch V8.8, this item was called Oracle Alteration and required a level 9 to purchase.
- Bug Fix: Can now be used immediately if it is the first trinket purchased by the player instead of having a default cooldown of 90 seconds.
- The cooldown time when exchanging trinkets is now based on the time since you last used may be made by each baratija.
- Cooldown now scales with the average level of all champions instead of the owner's level.
- Renamed Oracle's Alteration Oracle Lens.
- New Effect: Switching Between Trinkets now sets your new Trinket to have the same percentage of cooldown remaining as the old one instead of a 120 second cooldown on swap.
- Now available at level 1 from level 9.
- Cooldown time changed to 90 - 60 (based on level) seconds from 76 - 60 (based on level).
- Range increased to 750 at all levels from 660.690.720.750.
- New effect: Tooltip now shows vision score.
- Removed: Disable cheats. It still reveals them.
- Scan range changed to center to edge of center to center.
- Oracle Alteration Oracle Alteration:
- Recipe: Sweeping Lens Sweeping Lens + Level 9
- Active: Summons a drone to escort you for the next 10 seconds. The drone warns against invisible enemies (including stealth, fog, and brush) as well as reveals and disables invisible sentries and traps within a radius of 660.690.720.750. 76 - 60 (based on level) second cooldown.