Scarecrow Effigy is a trinket object in League of Legends for Fiddlesticks.
- HR Effigies sound clones; copy all animations from Fiddlesticks, stats, items, level, etc.
- These are dynamically updated even after being placed.
- These are just visible to enemies.
- False actions include:
- Move away from the champion.
- Walk towards the champion.
- Get away from the champion.
- Channel Raven Storm Fiddlesticks.
- HR Effigies They only activate if the enemy champion has vision of them.
- The Trinket Item ( Sentinel Totem, Oracle's Lens, and Far Vision Impairment) cannot be traded with Scarecrow effigy.
- They can be replaced by Eye of the Herald Eye of the Herald.
- Fiddlesticks can still purchase Mission items ( Crescent of Shadows, Reinforcement of Targon, Runesteel Shoulderpads, Frostfang).
- There is no limit on the amount of Effigies that can be placed at the same time, and do not count towards the Invisible Sentinels.
- HR Effigies can't have your vision disabled.
- HR Effigies may be the target of Teleportation.
- However, it cannot be aimed at close proximity, there seems to be a minimum range in which Teleport can be launched on a Effigy.
- Place one Effigy requires vector orientation.
- Cooling is reduced with Ingenious Hunter.
Allied perspective of a Effigy.
Enemy perspective of a Effigy.
Patch HistoryV10.7 Added
- Trinket - No cost
- Unique Active: Place a Effigy that lasts 130 - 280 (based on level) seconds (115 - 30 (based on level) cooldown seconds). The Marker appears visually exactly the same as Fiddlesticks to enemies. Enemy champions who approach an Marker will activate it, causing the Marker to fake a random action, after which the Marker will deal 1 damage to itself.