|Champion||History||Strategy||Aspects and Curiosities|
|"Submit to my designs."
Playing as Singed
- Poison Trail is very useful for collecting and harassing, so Singed can control traffic in the lane he's in.
- Use Potion of Insanity Potion of Insanity to trick your enemies into following you through your Trace of Poison.
- If you throw the enemies against your tower you can cause them a great amount of damage.
Playing against Singed
- Keep your distance so that allies of Singed no te lancen.
- To be effective, Singed must stay very close to your team. Take advantage of it by using crowd control effects on him while attacking his allies.
- Be careful when chasing Singed. It is very difficult to tear down, and can leave your Trace of Poison to deal damage while you chase it.
Use of Skills
- In phase of lines, Singed suffers against most champions, up to level six. Once you have Potion of Insanity Potion of Insanity, you can resist longer and it is more difficult for you to die.
- When you go against melee champions try to use Trace Poison between your minions to prevent your enemy from giving them the last blow.
- Just try to use Trace of Poison when needed. Deactivate it if it isn't, as you will quickly run out of mana.
- Mega Adhesive is one of the strongest slows in the game and must be at least one point before level five. It can be used to trap enemies or to escape from them.
- If you are chasing an enemy, remember to use Throw when you have enough range to use it and try to make it land on Megaadhesive to maximize its effects.
- Mega Sticker is one of your best skills and can be used to launch enemies into your turret, isolate them from their allies in team fights, help secure kills, and even save your teammates when they are being pursued by a very strong enemy.
- Mega Stick can also be used to disrupt channeling abilities, such as Absolute Zero or Infernal grip, or to get out of skills with strong non-channeled point-blank AoE like Storm of Ravens, Severing Tempest or Shackles of the Soul.
- Consider maxear Megadhesivo antes que Chuck as I go up first Mega Sticker provides an increase to the slow instead of just increasing damage and mana cost, as it does Throw.
- Build up mana with Singed is very good because mana has great synergy with Potion of Insanity Potion of Insanity.
- Buy one Tear of the Goddess at the beginning of the game helps you not to run out of mana and to accumulate life thanks to Potion of Insanity Potion of Insanity. With Trace of Poison Tear of the Goddess gains charges little by little.
- Because the gameplay of Singed depends on your mobility and position, quickly consider buying some Boots of Speed.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter is good too. slow enemies with Trace of Poison and has great synergy with the powerful slow of Megadhesivo.
- One of the best advanced items for early / mid-game is Protective Catalyst. Later it can be improved to Rod of Ages.
- Un Zhonya's Hourglass is a good option if you are looking to have a little more armor and ability power.
Contrarrestando a Singed
- Singed can be zoned early in the game to prevent him from wiping out your minions and earning gold.
- Try not to chase Singed. Has great mobility and survivability thanks to Insanity Potion Insanity Potion and a great escape thanks to Megadhesivo.
- Singed relies heavily on movement and position, try to override that with strong crowd control abilities or heavy slows, like Marchitar.