- After 3.14
- Before -3.14
Total Rejuvenation Biscuit it is a consumable item in League of Legends . This item is not for sale unless you have the Culinary Master Culinary Master mastery.
- This item replaces the Potions of Life in the store.
- The Life and Mana effect when consumed only activates when you start to 'use' a potion - if you put multiple cookies on it, you will only get the 20HP / 10MP effect when you finish the first potion.
Total Rejuvenation Biscuit It is a consumable item in League of Legends. This item is not for sale. Champions who have invested a Mastery Point in Galletero (Season 3 Mastery) Galletero will start the game with this item in inventory.
- As this object is technically different from a Potion of Life and a Mana Potion, will not stack if used simultaneously.
- This supports a single early game fast regeneration.
- The gold value of this item is 36.167.
- 1 Similar objects
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Patch History
- 4 References
- 5 List of objects
Similar objectsPotion of Life Mana Potion 32xpxCrystalline Flask
- This item was named after John Bain aka TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Briton, a famous YouTuber and game commentator, for getting a lot of referrals on LoL. His original purpose, as he said in one of his videos, was for the object to be renamed for him to be a top hat.
- Having the corresponding Mastery Point for the item gives a bonus item Biscuits on the Howling Abyss map, which can be used to feed Poros.
V3.14: Redesign (due to redesign of Masteries)
- Replaces Life Potions in the shop, but only with the Culinary Master Culinary Master mastery active.
- Single-use consumable item available only with the Roaster Mastery (Season 3 Mastery) Roaster active.
- ↑ Item page at LeagueofLegends.com.