Vision Sentinel it is a consumable item in League of Legends . Each player can only carry 2 Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels in inventory but in turn can only place one at a time on the map.
- 1 Units revealed
- 2 Notes
- 3 Strategy
- 4 Patch History
- 5 References
- 6 List of objects
Unlike the Invisible Sentinels, the Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels allows the team to see invisible champions and items such as:
- Akali while in her Twilight Mantle
- LeBlanc while invisible by Mirror Image
- Evelynn while invisible by Shadow Steps Shadow Steps
- Kha'Zix while invisible by Void Attack
- Rengar while invisible by Hunter's Adrenaline
- Shaco while invisible by Cheated
- Surprise boxes Shaco
- Talon while invisible by Shadow Assault
- Teemo while invisible by Camouflage Camouflage
- Harmful Traps of Teemo
- Twitch while invisible by Ambush
- Somersault Vayne while invisible for Final hour
- Wukong while invisible by Decoy Decoy
- Enemy Invisible Sentinel.
- The sentinel of the Wriggle Lantern
- The Sentinels of Vision Vision Sentinels they are always visible and have 5 health units. Each attack against them will take only 1 point of life. There is no way to regenerate your hit points.
- A summoner can Teleport your champion on a Vision Sentinel Vision Sentinel.
- Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels Twisted Treeline, Crystal Scar, and Howling Abyss are not available on the maps.
- Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels give 30 gold when destroyed.
- If you are against a team with at least one champion with the ability to turn invisible, place a Vision Sentinel Vision Sentinel in key places in the jungle they can prevent getting ganked, or on the lane against a champion like Akali who relies on her invisibility to avoid being dealt damage while her abilities are on cooldown.
- It is more beneficial to place a Vision Sentinel Vision Sentinel near high priority targets that will likely be warded, such as Baron Nashor Baron Nashor or Dragon Dragon or in a place where sentries are usually posted.
- Fixed a bug where they were not roses.
- Fixed a bug where Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels they weren't fully giving true vision equal to their normal vision range.
- Fixed a bug where Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels they were not properly giving true vision in an enclosed area (such as the Baron Nashor Baron Nashor and Dragon Dragon wells).
- The Sentinels of Vision Vision Sentinels (roses) are no longer invisible.
- They now have 5 health units.
- Now they have no duration limit.
- Cost reduced from 125g to 100g.
- They are limited to 1 on the map per player.
- Added new particles.
- They now show a target indicator to show where the sentry is positioned within the weeds.
- Each filtering bag Invisible Sentinels and Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels now have a 0.5 second cooldown.
- Sentinels now correctly update monster camp icons on the map.
- Use Teleportation on a Sentinel will no longer reveal no to Sentinels through the Fog of War to enemies. Instead, it will make the sentry visible if an enemy is nearby and reveal the teleportation particles through the Fog of War to all enemies.
- The move attack will no longer target visible sentries.
- Teleporting on a sentry will now reveal it to enemies for a few seconds.
- Jumping locally on a sentry will make it visible for 2 seconds.
- Sentinels and mushrooms of Teemo are no longer affected by spells (except for Teleportation). This means, for example, that sentinels will no longer be able to block Rolling ball Rammus, los mushrooms will not block linear shooting abilities, and Jax will no longer be able to use Brutal jump on a sentry.
- Vision Sentinel stacks Vision Sentinels per inventory spot increased from 3 to 5.
- Vision Sentinels Vision Sentinels now they are pink.
- Sentinels no longer give experience when destroyed.
- Cost reduced from 150g to 125g.
- They now have 3 health, are immune to healing effects, and only take 1 damage from any attack.
- Health reduced to 1 and armor reduced to 0.
- The size of collisions and spell hits has been reduced.
- Duration reduced from 4.5 to 3 minutes.
- Updated description.
- They now show the remaining duration (in seconds) on their mana bar. Both teams can see the remaining duration.
- Cast range increased from 300 to 600.
- Duration increased from 180 to 210.
- Cooldown when placing consecutive sentries removed.
- Cost reduced from 175g to 150g.
- View range increased from 1000 to 1100.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Maximum stacks increased from 1 to 3.
June 6, 2009 Patch:
- No longer triggers effects like those in Brightness and Curse of the Liche.
May 29, 2009 Patch:
- After 2 seconds, the Vision Sentinel Vision Sentinel becomes invisible to enemies.
May 9, 2009 Patch: Added
- Vision Sentinel Vision Sentinel
- Place an invisible sentry that has magic vision (reveals invisible units) for 3 minutes.
- ↑ Item page at LeagueofLegends.com.