|"World go where you want!"
Mundo has passed through here and may have left spelling errors or translation errors (since he does not understand English). Please help to improve it, so sooner or later it will learn. Even in this template there may be errors.
The Recovery button within the game.
Withdrawal It is an ability that all players have access to regardless of the selected champion. Recovery causes the champion to channel for 8 seconds (4,5 seconds in Dominion). If the channeling is not interrupted, the champion will be teleported to the Resurrection Point of your team.
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Enhanced Recovery
- 3 Enhanced Recovery
- 4 Development History
- 5 Recovery Animation
- 6 AFKs
- 7 Notes
- 8 Curiosities
- 9 Video
- 10 Patch history
Recovery is activated by clicking the Recovery button on the skills panel or by pressing the key for this skill ("B" by default). The Recovery channel can be interrupted by the champion performing any a series of actions such as using abilities or moving, being hit by attacks or spells from the enemy or by an ally using displacement spells such as Crystallize from Anivia and Pillar of Ice Trundle. Actions that don't break the pipeline include: "emotes" (like / laugh, / joke), some summoner spells (like Barrier), some items (like Randuin's Omen) and allied spells used on you (such as Eye of the Storm Janna).
Dominion Enhanced Recovery
When Dominion was released, Recovery was remade to fit the rhythm of the fast-paced playstyle in this way, creating the Enhanced Recovery which takes 4.5 seconds to channel.
In the Season 2017, the Improved Recall Utility mastery (Season 2 Mastery) Improved Recall reduces the cast time of Recovery by 1 second and the casting time of Enhanced Recovery by 0.5 seconds.
In the Season 2017, the Three-Dimensional Utility Mastery Three-Dimensional reduces the cast time of Recovery by 1 second and in Dominion reduces the cast time of Enhanced Recovery by 0.5 seconds.
The Recovery function was originally tied for the Blue Pill, which was an acquirable item that could be activated to return to base. The feature was later moved to an optional summoner spell, and finally an inherent characteristic of all champions.
Since patch V22.214.171.124, new champions and certain skins, such as Legendary Skins (ex Cho'Gath Superior Armor), have received a special recovery animation, and a few have received special phrases. Additionally, when an older champion gets a visual upgrade, all of their Skins are equipped with a new recovery animation.
Since the launch of I saw, with the exception of Quinn, the recovery animations between the classic skin and the first-released antenative skin of a champion differ from each other. For instance, Classic Lucian folds his weapons before him, while Hired Gun Lucian generates a chair to sit with drinks in hand.
Below is a list of champions and skins that currently have a Recovery animation:
The following champions have a Recovery animation on all of their skins:
|Champion||Skin(s) w/ Unique Animation|
|Aatrox, the Darkin Blade|| Justicar Aatrox
|Annie, the Dark Child||Panda Annie|
|Azir, the Emperor of the Sands||Galactic Azir|
|Braum, the Heart of the Freljord||Dragonslayer Braum|
|Darius, the Hand of Noxus|| Woad King Darius
|Diana, Scorn of the Moon||Lunar Goddess Diana|
|Draven, the Glorious Executioner|| Gladiator Draven
|Elise, the Spider Queen||Victorious Elise|
|Garen, the Might of Demacia||Steel Legion Yarn|
|Gnar, the Missing Link||Dino Gnar|
|Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor||Hazmat Heimerdinger|
|Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow||Debonair Jayce|
|Jinx, the Loose Cannon||Mafia Jinx|
|Karma, the Enlightened One||Order of the Lotus Karma|
|Karthus, the Deathsinger||none|
|Katarina, the Sinister Blade||Slay Belle Katarina|
|Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver||none|
|Lissandra, the Ice Witch|| Bloodstone Lissandra
Blade Queen Lissandra
|Lucian, the Purifier||Hired Gun Lucian|
|Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman||none|
|Nasus, the Curator of the Sands||Infernal Nasus|
|Nami, the Tidecaller||River Spirit Nami|
|Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress||Headhunter Nidalee|
|Quinn, Demacia's Wings||Woad Scout Quinn|
|Rengar, the Pridestalker||Night Hunter Rengar|
|Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath||Bear Cavalry Sejuani|
|Sion, the Undead Juggernaut||none|
|Sivir, the Battle Mistress||Snowstorm Sivir|
|Soraka, the Starchild|| Celestine Soraka
|Syndra, the Dark Sovereign||Atlantean Syndra|
|Thresh, the Chain Warden|| Deep Terror Thresh
|Twisted Fate, the Card Master||none|
|Twitch, The Plague Rat||none|
|Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void||Battlecast Vel'Koz|
|We, the Piltover Enforcer|| Neon Strike Vi
|Yasuo, the Unforgiven|| High Noon Yasuo
|Zac, the Secret Weapon||Special Weapon Zac|
|Zed, the Master of Shadows||none|
|Zyra, Rise of the Thorns||Haunted Office|
The following champions do not have a Recovery animation with their classic appearance, nor with their alternate appearances. But some of the newer, event, or high-priced skins of these champions have a Recall animation and are listed below:
|Champion||Skin(s) w/ Animations|
|Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox||Popstar Ahri|
|Anivia, the Cryophoenix||Blackfrost Anivia|
|Ashe, the Frost Archer||Heartseeker Ashe|
|Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem||Riot Blitzcrank|
|Brand, the Burning Vengeance||Zombie Brand|
|Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover||Headhunter Caitlyn|
|Cassiopeia, the Serpent's Embrace||Jade Fang Cassiopeia|
|Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void||Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath|
|Corki, the Daring Bombardier||Dragon Wing Corki|
|Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer||Pulsefire Ezreal|
|Fiddlesticks, the Harbinger of Doom||Dark Candy Fiddlesticks|
|Fizz, the Tidal Trickster||Void fizz|
|Gangplank, the Saltwater Scourge|| Special Forces Gangplank
|Gragas, the Rabble Rouser||Oktoberfest Gragas|
|Graves, the Outlaw||Pool Party Graves|
|Hecarim, the Shadow of War||Arcade Hecarim|
|Janna, the Storm's Fury||Forecast Janna|
|Kayle, the Judicator|| Aether Wing Kayle
|LeBlanc, the Deceiver||Ravenborn LeBlanc|
|Lee Sin, the Blind Monk|| Muay Thai Lee Sin
Pool Party Lee Sin
|Leona, the Radiant Dawn||Pool Party Leona|
|Lulu, the Fae Sorceress||Winter Wonder Lulu|
|Lux, the Lady of Luminosity||Steel Legion Lux|
|Malphite, Shard of the Monolith||Mecha malphite|
|Miss Fortune the Bounty Hunter||Arcade Miss Fortune|
|Morgana, Fallen Angel|| Ghost Bride Morgana
|Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare||Forever Nocturne|
|Pantheon, the Artisan of War||Dragonslayer Pantheon|
|Quinn, Demacia's Wings||Woad Scout Quinn|
|Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands|| Pool Party Renekton
Scorched Earth Renekton
|Riven, the Exile|| Championship Riven
|Rumble, the Mechanized Menace||Super Galaxy Rumble|
|Shyvana, the Half-Dragon|| Ice Drake Shyvana
|Singed, the Mad Chemist||Snow Day Singed|
|Tryndamere, the Barbarian King||Warring Kingdom Tryndamere|
|Udyr, the Spirit Walker||Spirit Guard Udyr|
|Varus, the Arrow of Retribution||Arctic Ops Varus|
|Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil|| Bad Santa Veigar
Final Boss Veigar
|Viktor, the Machine Herald||Creator Viktor|
|Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper||Soulstealer Vladimir|
|Volibear, the Thunder's Roar||Runeguard Volibear|
|Wukong, the Monkey King||Underworld Wukong|
|Ziggs, the Hexplosive Expert||Snow Day Ziggs|
When a player leaves the game his champion automatically walks back to base. Shortly after reaching the base, the champion gains a massive amount of magic resistance and armor, this prevents enemies from using global abilities (such as Requiem of Karthus y Whirling Death de Draven) to instantly kill champions who have gone offline early in the game. Players who have disconnected before the game starts earn the same Magic Resistance / Armor
- Recovery is neither visible nor heard in the haze of battle
- Sometimes it is possible to take damage while using Recovery and still return to base. This happens when the damage is caused in a small amount of time (approximately 0.2 seconds or less) before the channeling is complete.
- The old Blue Pill is possibly a reference to The Matrix movie. In the film, neo is offered the opportunity to take a red or blue pill, signifying his choice to continue living in the world he knows or to wake up.
- It was previously possible for champions with abilities to move towards an enemy champion to follow the enemy who just finished channeling Recovery and has teleported to the base, causing the champion to fly all the way to the enemy base.
- Projectiles still do
- If Recovery is used while the nexus is destroyed, the camera will stay in the center of the champion instead of going towards the destroyed nexus.
League of Legends - The Recalls (All Recall Animations June 2014 Update)
- Damaging a shielded champion will now interrupt Recall, even if the shield is not broken.
- Icon updated
- Added new recall particles
- Improved Recall (Season 3 Mastery) Improved Recall no longer causes the Recuperación sound to keep playing after the player cancels the spell.
- Recuperación particles no longer appear on champions as they come out of Fog of War.
- Champions will now attempt to run home immediately when disconnecting, rather than attempting to Recovery.
- Disconnected players will now run home if the Recovery is interrupted.
- Recuperación now has a buff icon and sound.
- Fixed a bug where for some machines the Blue Pill image covers the first summoner spell slot.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Blue Pill particle now correctly disappears upon being canceled or broken.
April 11, 2009 Patch:
- Removed buff icon for Teleport Home.
Alpha Week 7:
- Fixed an issue with Teleport Home and Tear of the Goddess.
Alpha Week 6:
- Teleport Home skill now has a new particle that matches its duration.
Alpha Week 5:
- Blue Pill cast time increased to 8 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Teleport Home is now also bound to "b" and added as a button in the HUD.
Alpha Week 4:
- Cast time on Teleport Home (Hotkey 7) increased to 8 seconds from 4 seconds.