Featured page from PVP.net Riot Store (Patch 8.9)
Riot Store is the digital hub where people can purchase items with Icon RP y Blue Essence to enhance your League of Legends gaming experience.
- 1 Functionality
- 2 interface
- 3 Offer
- 4 Refund
- 4.1 To use the refund system
- 4.2 Policy
- 5 Media
- 6 References
The Store is used to purchase a large amount of League of Legends game content such as:
- RP - In-game currency for most of the content listed below.
- Champions: Instead of having all champions unlocked, you'll start with 10 temporarily unlocked champions known as the free champion rotation, with options to unlock more using Blue Essence or RP
- Skins and Chromas: You can unlock different skins for the champions with the riot points.
- Reforged Runes: You can purchase additional rune pages with EA o RP.
- Upgrades: You can unlock a limited time upgrade for your experience points using RPs.
- Prepaid Cards: You can redeem prepaid cards for RP.
- Packages: Groups of different store items grouped together, usually at a reduced price compared to purchasing the items individually or exclusive content not available outside of the package.
- Special bonuses: if you have a promo code, you can redeem it in the store.
- Champions store page (Patch V8.9)
- Champion bundles store page (Patch V8.9)
- Skins store page (Patch V8.9)
- Chromas store page (Patch V8.9)
- Skin bundles store page (Patch V8.9)
- Hextech crafting store page (Patch V8.9)
- Emotes store page (Patch V8.9)
- Ward Skins store page (Patch V8.9)
- Summoner icons store page (Patch V8.9)
- Boosts store page (Patch V8.9)
- Rune pages store page (Patch V8.9)
- Bundles store page (Patch V8.9)
- Purchase RP window (Patch V8.9)
- Gifting Center page 1 (Patch V8.9)
- Gifting Center page 2 (Patch V8.9)
- Gifting Center page 3 (Patch V8.9)
- Account store page (Patch V8.9)
- Purchases store page (Patch V8.9)
- Codes store page (Patch V8.9)
Offer will produce, where 20 champions and skins (5 champions and 15 skins) will have their RP cost, percentage discount. The sale will last one week (7 days) and then a new sale will take place every Monday at 12 pm PT.
Please note that if a particular Region is experiencing some technical issues or a Beta, the duration of the sale will increase. However, if the Region had a Beta, which caused Sales to not occur. A Sale will be held when the Beta ends, where all the Champions and Skins that were lost will be on sale. This occurred in the Russian Region, where a Beta was in progress and did not allow the purchase of Champions and Skins at a lower price, but when the Beta ended, all lost Champions and Skins were for sale.
To use the refund system
- Visit the "Purchases" tab of the League of Legends Customer Store.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the remaining redemption credits (tokens).
- On the far right under "Action", select the "Refund" button.
- When the pop-up appears, confirm that you want to spend one of your three allotted credits.
Please note that the refund system reverses your original transaction. That is, it only refunds the exact type and amount of currency used to originally purchase the relevant content. Therefore, a player will receive EA back against a BE purchase or RP back against an RP purchase. This also means that if a player purchased a sale item, they will receive the same amount of money when their refund is processed.
There are some limitations on how a player can use their self-service rebates:
- A player only receives three refunds per account, for life. Once a player has depleted their refund tokens, Riot will not be able to process any additional refunds to the player's account.
- Players can only refund Skins and Champions through the store feature.
- For Runa pages, packages, and name change requests, the player will need to submit a ticket for Riot to manually process the requested refund. If the player has no chips left, Riot won't be able to help them.
- The Official Refund Policy only allows a refund for purchases made in the last 90 days. Players cannot request a refund for content purchased before that.
- If a player wants to refund a champion and the player owns skins for that champion, be aware that the player will have to use tokens to refund all of that champion's skins before they can use a token to refund the actual champion.
For frequently asked questions about Riot's Content Refund Policy, see the following: Frequently Asked Questions
- Riot Store homepage as of September 25, 2011.
- Riot Store Champion page as of September 25, 2011.
- Riot Store Skin Page as of September 25, 2011.
- Rune Store Rune page as of September 25, 2011.
- Riot Store bundle page as of September 25, 2011.
- Featured page from PVP.net Riot Store (Patch 5.7)
- RP Purchase Window (Patch 5.7)
- Gift Center page 1 (Patch 5.7)
- Gift Center page 2 (Patch 5.7)
- Gift Center page 3 (Patch 5.7)
- Champions Store Page (Patch 5.7)
- Skin Shop Page (Patch 5.7)
- Ward Skins Store Page (Patch 5.7)
- Runes Shop Page (Patch 5.7)
- Increase the store page (Patch 5.7)
- Package Store Page (Patch 5.7)
- Account Store Page (Patch 5.7)
- Code Store Page (Patch 5.7)
- Shopping Store Page (Patch 5.7)
Referencesv · eRiot Store
|Hextech Crafting Items||
|Hextech Crafting Items||