El Wolf Camp consists of a large Wolf and two little ones Wolves. Killing this camp grants gold And experience.
- Giant wolf
- Matar al Wolf Camp grants 90 experience.
- Have a jungle item ( ) grants 50 additional experience, and for each level below the level of the Wolf Camp, you are granted 50 bonus experience. The first large monster killed grants 120 bonus experience.
- Making a total of 140 - 490 (depending on the level difference) of experience.
- Without slowdowns, the Giant wolf has a movement speed of 427 [430 (-3)]. When your impatience is exhausted, his movement speed increases by 20%, reaching up to 488 [430 (+86) (-28)].
- Matar al Wolf Camp grants 30 experience.
- Without slowdowns, the Lobo has a movement speed of 419 [420 (-1)]. When your impatience is exhausted, his movement speed increases by 20%, reaching up to 482 [420 (+84) (-22)].
- Punishment can not be used on small monsters.
- Two Lesser Wolves They could be found in Twisted Treeline alongside a Rabid Wolf before the map redesign. This camp alternated with two 20px Specters alongside a Ghast.
- Previously, the Giant wolf could be found alongside two Wolves in Summoner's Rift.
- El Giant wolf it was replaced by the 20px Greater Gloom in Summoner's Rift in version 4.20.
- El Lobo was replaced by the Gloom in Summoner's Rift in version 4.20.
- The wolves in the new Twisted Treeline have been redesigned to appear undead to better match the theme.
- Wolf Concept.jpg Giant Wolf Concept
- Removed: Grants Gift of the Poisonous Mushroom Gift of the Poisonous Mushroom when punished
- Giant Wolf base health increased to 1220 from 1120.
- Giant Wolf experience reduced to 90 from 142.
- Giant Wolf gold increased to 68 of 51 .
- Wolf Gold reduced to 16 of 17 .